Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Introduction-Who is Gabriela?

{EAV:63b29bfd9c119f55}
I love to blog and it has been a long time. My name is Gabby or Gabriela, which ever one you fancy the most!

My family tree has a wide reach, there are branches in Bremen, Germany; Palermo, Sicily; Valencia, Spain and Puerto Rico!

So I have a mishmash of cultures in my blood!  Mostly hot! So I must warn you, this is the real me now speaking...  I may say a naughty word or two!  Hope you aren't too offended by what you may walk into!

Most of all I love to write and draw. I have been writing since I was a little girl. My bedroom closet was filled with plays and stories.  They are long gone, lost from years of moving from one city to the next.

However, it wasn't until middle school that I actually stopped writing.  A teacher accused me of stealing and cheating,  I didn't steal anything or cheat. However, that shy little girl was so mortified she never wrote again.  Until now...!

You may find me resting on a warm beach!  I love the beach, there are special ones of course, but I am the happiest when I am sitting watching the sea.

So what are Gabriela's FantaSeas? You will have to come back for another visit, we hardly know each other!

See you soon.~Gabby


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

.